Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 5-20-11 - Reds at Indians

Re: 5-20-11 - Reds at Indians

Wood Chews up Choo for his 2nd K. 3 up, 3 down.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Phillips grounds to 2B.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Bruce doubles off the LF wall.

Looked like he barely swung

That was easy power from Bruce.

Rolen Ks.

White's a pretty tough righty. Fastball is sitting in the mid 90s (routinely hitting 95, 96) and his sinker has some really sharp downward action. Runs may be tough to come by tonight.

Missed the top half of the 1st and couldn't figure why Phillips-Bruce-Rolen were batting 4, 5, and 6. Gomes batting second seems to indicate Dusty finally became mentally unhinged.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Missed the top half of the 1st and couldn't figure why Phillips-Bruce-Rolen were batting 4, 5, and 6. Gomes batting second seems to indicate Dusty finally became mentally unhinged.
    Might be his last chance. If he doesn't get going hitting in front of Votto, not sure what else they can do. June is approaching and that is when teams usually start looking at other options.

Santana walks. No one out.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Wood getting squeezed.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

That was perty.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Nice non-chalant DP there with Phillips stylin' a bit.

Could be a stupid question.

Will there be a better defensive lineup on the field in MLB this year than what the Reds have tonight?

(edit: not counting pitcher)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Could be a stupid question.

Will there be a better defensive lineup on the field in MLB this year than what the Reds have tonight?

(edit: not counting pitcher)
    I don't think anyone can do much better. The pitcher is pretty good as well.

Turn Off Ads?