Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: 7/17 Reds vs Cards

Re: 7/17 Reds vs Cards

Bailey looked excellent today. Keep him with Hanigan.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice of IH View Post
    Yeah sorry.

It looked like the pitch was a breaking ball, or at least it was sinking out of the zone into the left hander batter's box. Molina reached out for it and clipped it with his bat. the ball flared, Phillips had to play the ball off his left shoulder. He went sideways, grabbed the ball and came tumbling down.

Hope this helps.

It's cool. I was just more laughing at he posts ...then really annoyed. I do not have MLB EI package this year......

And TBS only shows NYY, BOS or Philly games. They are way more pathetic in their baseball coverage then ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by lollipopcurve View Post
    Bailey looked excellent today. Keep him with Hanigan.
    Agreed.

Still savoring the Reds series win over the Cardinals.

Man, it seems like six weeks since the Reds have won a series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Agreed.
    I hope this puts to rest any talk of trading him. I wouldn't trade him straight up for Ubaldo Jimenez.

I wouldn't trade him straight up for Ubaldo Jimenez.
    Neither would I. Jimenez's ERA since last all start break is around 4.00. I'd like the Reds to get Jimenez, but not if it means giving up Bailey in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by lollipopcurve View Post
    Neither would I. Jimenez's ERA since last all start break is around 4.00. I'd like the Reds to get Jimenez, but not if it means giving up Bailey in the deal.
    Agree. I think I would give up Travis Wood for him if that could be worked out, but I don't see Colo. trading him for anything less than a boatload at the moment. They're in the strong seat and can demand what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    I have a question about the Reds bullpen. Does everyone think they can sustain the excellence they have shown the rest of the year? Watching the games with my Grandpa this weekend (which was particularly special and a great time) it shocked me the amount of innings and appearances many of your guys have had in the pen. Do you think they will get worn out by the end of the season?
    What excellence? Reds bullpen has been far from excellent this season.

Turn Off Ads?