Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Newb from Ottawa, Ontario

Newb from Ottawa, Ontario

Hey all,

I've been a baseball fan off and on since I was little, and I've played baseball and softball off and on my whole life. Grew up watching WKRP in Cincinnati and my uncle is a Reds fan also.

Last year was the first year I really took an invested interest in baseball. I throw myself pretty hard into things and I love the Reds. I'm pretty into statistics (baseball and otherwise) which also fascinates me about the game.

Drew Stubbs and Brandon Phillips are my favorite players. Billy Hamilton and Zack Cozart are my favorite prospects.

Big fan of what the Reds have done over the summer, and I really hope that I can get out to see a game in Ohio this year. Would absolutely love to visit the GAB.

MLB.tv is all fired up and ready...can't wait for the season to start.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Newb from Ottawa, Ontario

Welcome aboard!

Re: Newb from Ottawa, Ontario

Looking forward to your take on things as the season gets started.

Turn Off Ads?