Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: 5-23-12 vs Braves

Re: 5-23-12 vs Braves

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Don't think it has anything to do with Rolen out of the lineup. The offense has still been pretty weak. They've done it with outstanding and consistent pitching.
    +1 and despite the poor D at 3b with Rolen out of the lineup.

Funny thing is that I was flipping back and forth between American Idol and Reds, had commented that Frazier is going to hit a walkoff because I've been dogging him for several days....sure nuff
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Don't think it has anything to do with Rolen out of the lineup. The offense has still been pretty weak. They've done it with outstanding and consistent pitching.
    I'm certainly not putting it all on Rolen, but take a look, we have had stellar pitching the entire month of May, not just the past 12 games.

What a good win to get against a very good pitcher! Great roll the Reds are on right now. Their starting pitching has pretty much shutdown a Braves team that was scoring a lot of runs before this series. Like Puffy said if this team continues to get this good pitching they will win this division and maybe easily to boot.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    Kelch was very good with his call
    Kelch woke me up with his call. I had gone to bed and drifted off to sleep with the game on XM. It was a good call. Excited but not over dramatic.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Yeah, Kelch's call was very good. I was listening on the radio outside at the time, then went into the house to see Thom's call. What a horrible call by Thom. How could he not see that Heyward didn't catch the ball? Heyward didn't even jump.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Hate the bunt. Hate it.
    Especially in the 1st inning

Turn Off Ads?