Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I have decided that this is non-fiction.
    "I don’t care what Jim says, that is not Benjamin Franklin. I am 99% sure."

- Dwight Schrute
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

A friend of mine wrote a comic book about 10 years ago that is salons similar lines. It involves Teddy Roosevelt and the ghost of Thomas Edison fighting Jorge Hitler (Hitlers Argentinian descendant). Check out Tales From the Bully Pulpit on Xcomics. He is also writing the newest Tick comics. End of plug for friend.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

For the 8-Bit gamers among you, I present the fake video game tie-in.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ideo-game.aspx

This might be the first time that the Asylum-produced knockoff is actually better than the big-studio version.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/reviews/...s-zombies-2012
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Senor Votto

Been without power for almost a week so my friend and I went to the theater in the next city and watched movies all day. We watched this one and it was actually decent.

To those of you who have seen this- my 14 yera old son wants to see it. I know it is rated R, but I am somewhat lenient about that. In your opinion, would it be ok for him to see it?
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Senor Votto

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    To those of you who have seen this- my 14 yera old son wants to see it. I know it is rated R, but I am somewhat lenient about that. In your opinion, would it be ok for him to see it?
    Really little to no curse words. Some CGI violence but that's about it. I think it'd be okay

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    It's OK if he likes crappy movies.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

I just saw it. It's one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. The actor who played Abe Lincoln did a decent job, but pretty much everything else about the movie was bad. The action was lame; the dialogue was unintentionally cheesy; the graphics and visuals were mediocre. More than anything, the writing was pathetic. It was silly in a sad way.

Turn Off Ads?