Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Like Button

Like Button

How does everyone feel about a like button? It seems to be the norm for forums now. Maybe buttons to share posts on Facebook, twitter, and google+? Discuss.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Like Button

Sure, why not? As long as it's not 'in the way', I certainly wouldn't mind. I'm not excited about seeing baby blue on a Reds forum though.

If there were a like button on this thread, I would click it.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Didn't we get rid of the rep point system for a reason? Not that I didn't like the rep system, but it was done away with for a reason and I can't imagine this wouldn't go the same way.

I believe this functionality exists in vBulletin 4.X and should be available if and when we upgrade to the latest version.

Turn Off Ads?