Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I'm new and happy to be here

I'm new and happy to be here

Hello everyone. I am new to the reds zone, just joinded yesterday, but have been a baseball fan all my life. I work for 1450 ESPN Pensacola. We carry all 140 Pensacola Blue Wahoos games live and cover the team and players. I hope no one takes offense to this, I am just being honest, but I have been a life time Cubs fan so I'm new to the world of Cincinnati Reds in that regard but I am happy to be a part of it because baseball is my passion. I enjoy working with the Reds Double AA team and being affiliated with an organization with such a rich baseball history. Plus, how can you not love talent like Joey Votto, Jay Bruce, Brandon Phillips, who's brother plays for the Wahoos, Aroldis Chapman. The Reds are a very exciting team and I look forward to chatting with you all about them!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I'm new and happy to be here

Welcome to the site. And don't worry--as bad as you should feel for being a Cubs fan, we feel even worse for you.

Welcome aboard

Thank you. It's been a rough life, no doubt lol.

At least you're not a Bengals fan.

Hey--Just joined redszone and saw your intro. How are you guys enjoying Riggleman? It's shame what happened to him here in my town (DC) but a bit self induced. Always seemed like a good guy who just had some questionable judgment at the wrong time.

DC-based Reds Fanatic

It's nice to have someone of Riggleman's caliber as the manager of your AA squad, but I'm a big minor league fan, and like you said, he shows some lapses in judgment. But again, it's AA, so I'm not too concerned. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ended up with a Major League job next season.

Turn Off Ads?