Turn Off Ads?

Thread: To Those Who Attended Last Night's Game

To Those Who Attended Last Night's Game

Thank you everyone!! I watched on television but the Ballpark looked incredible with over 34,000 in attendance...on a Monday night! Seems it's been a while since the last time GABP acted as a 10th man during the week. I would have been all over the discounted tickets for this week but I'm too busy. See you guys when the Cardinals come into town.

I can guarantee Mat Latos is glad so many people showed up too.

Let's keep it up!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vottobot

Re: To Those Who Attended Last Night's Game

because they took $20 off field view level seats
    Go Redlegs!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedLegger View Post
    Thank you everyone!! I watched on television but the Ballpark looked incredible with over 34,000 in attendance...on a Monday night! Seems it's been a while since the last time GABP acted as a 10th man during the week. I would have been all over the discounted tickets for this week but I'm too busy. See you guys when the Cardinals come into town.

Let's keep it up!
    Bet so many people glad Latos showed up as well
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

That seemed like the loudest crowd we've had all year.

I was at the game, and it was a pretty loud crowd. But by far the loudest it got, was when Latos fanned his 11th guy and everyone knew they got free pizza and ice cream. I don't think I have ever been to a game where it got so loud, it felt like we just won the pennant or something.

Quote Originally Posted by coach23 View Post
    I was at the game, and it was a pretty loud crowd. But by far the loudest it got, was when Latos fanned his 11th guy and everyone knew they got free pizza and ice cream. I don't think I have ever been to a game where it got so loud, it felt like we just won the pennant or something.
    Cincinnati Reds Clinch The NL Central! Best Ending Ever! Jay Bruce Walk-Off Homerun - YouTube Clinchmas 2010. One of the top three best nights of my life.

Make sure to get a ticket this year if/when that happens again.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedLegger View Post

Let's keep it up!
    With that attendance record of yours, I'm wanting to start a collection to get you season tickets.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Turn Off Ads?