Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who do I start?? 2012-13 Edition

Re: Who do I start?? 2012-13 Edition

Yeah I would go Cruz and Lloyd as well. Lloyd looks like he is starting to click with Brady and Cruz is a must start every week. Harvin would be a my third choice.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Do you favor one or both over Thomas?
    Thomas is soooo tough to figure because he is in New Orleans strange running back by committee approach. 9 carries for 14 yds last week. Powell is another guy who is in a timeshare with Greene and may see 10-12 carries. Bolden is sure to play but how much you never know what the hoodie is going to do. Hillis is hurt and has not practiced all week. If I had to rank I would go 1. Thomas, Powell, Bolden Hillis, it's such a toss up right now and the picture may get clearer come Sat/Sun. Thomas seems to be the best option only because we know for sure he will get touches. You have your work cut out for you on this one.
    Last edited by KoryMac5; 10-04-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Thomas is soooo tough to figure because he is in New Orleans strange running back by committee approach. 9 carries for 14 yds last week. Powell is another guy who is in a timeshare with Greene and may see 10-12 carries. Bolden is sure to play but how much you never know what the hoodie is going to do. Hillis is hurt and has not practiced all week. If I had to rank I would go 1. Thomas, Powell, Bolden Hillis, it's such a toss up right now and the picture may get clearer come Sat/Sun. Thomas seems to be the best option only because we know for sure he will get touches. You have your work cut out for you on this one.
    Agreed...thanks again for the input.

In a non-PPR league, how about two of Eric Decker, Stevie Johnson, Pierre Garcon or Donnie Avery?

Non-PPR league. My last receiver slot is down to Antonio Brown at the Titans or Denarius Moore at the Falcons. What do you guys think? I'm leaning toward Moore since I figure the Raiders will get down and need to throw it a lot, but the Titans defense has been pretty bad this year.

I'd start Brown.

Brown for me as well, Titans D is awful.

All right. Brown it is.

Big Ben threw for 363 yards. Antonio Brown had 4 receptions for 20 yards. I might not ask for your guys' help anymore.

10 targets 2 catches for 20 yds, yuck. Whatever I say just do the opposite from now on!

10 targets 2 catches for 20 yds, yuck. Whatever I say just do the opposite from now on!
    Does this mean I should always listen to you?

Really strange game from Pittsburgh last night. Rothlesburger threw for a ton of yds but mostly to guys I didn't expect to have big games. Thought for certain Brown would have a nice game and it looks like he got targeted but no results. Very hot and cold player so far this season. My percentages of good recommendations are bound to go up.

I have an interesting debate myself this week, Vick or RGIII. I am leaning towards Vick just because of RGIII concussion last week and Minn Defense, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    In a non-PPR league, how about two of Eric Decker, Stevie Johnson, Pierre Garcon or Donnie Avery?
    I would go Johnson and Decker, they seem the most consistent. Decker has a really good match up this week.

I would go Johnson and Decker, they seem the most consistent. Decker has a really good match up this week.
    That was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Non-PPR league. My last receiver slot is down to Antonio Brown at the Titans or Denarius Moore at the Falcons. What do you guys think? I'm leaning toward Moore since I figure the Raiders will get down and need to throw it a lot, but the Titans defense has been pretty bad this year.
    A couple of you are trying to sabotage me. But if Ryan Mathews has a big game, I won't find out where you live and egg your houses.

Antonio Brown - 20 yards, 0 TDs
    Denarius Moore - 104 yards, 1 TD

Turn Off Ads?