Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Baseball Playoffs

Baseball Playoffs

I am in a 8 team keeper.(We lost two teams on draft day) You may snicker at the shallowness of the league, but it is actually a lot tougher than I thought it would be. Moves are much more deliberate because you can't just turn your roster over. We can keep 5 for next year, based on what round they were taken. My current five keepers likely are Braun, Votto, McCutcheon, Hanley, and Trout

I had a bye for the first round of the playoffs. My problem is that I have both Votto and Brett Lawrie on the DL. We play the normal positions along with an Infield position and a Utility position. My current group is

Goldschmidt
    Craig
    Hanley Ramirez
    Aramis Ramires
    Brett Butler
    Utley

My Outfield
    Braun
    McCutcheon
    Trout
    Kubel
    Bourn

The only fat in my pitching staff that I would consider moving is
    Doug Fister
    Matt Moore
    Jered Weaver(injury concern, but I don't want to do it)

If I need to make any moves at all, I have to get the active players off the DL. Who would you cut? I am leaning Kubel and Utley. Bourn has been cold recently but he supplies steals.

A potential expansion draft next year also means that I want to protect as many projectable young guys as possible.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Baseball Playoffs

Assuming you mean Billy Butler & not Brett, I'd probably go with Utley & Kubel like you said

Turn Off Ads?