Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: 9/28/2012 Reds at Pirates

Re: 9/28/2012 Reds at Pirates

Awesome game, awesome night, awesome season. Now let's steamroll into the playoffs! Congrats, Homer!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Congrats Homer! That was fun to watch. This team is amazing.

Damn I'm so upset right now. Just finished driving back home from my trip to Cincy and decided to peek in on the score. A no hitter?!!! We were going to go to this game as a break on our drive and finish the trip tomorrow, but finances are a little tight and since the game was meaningless we decided to skip it. Had to know something was going to happen

Way to go Homer!!! Boo me and my family.
    Is it "next season" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    Cumberlandreds MUST start all game threads that Homer pitches for the rest of the season....there is no debate or discussion on this...seriously...
    Yes I will take all the credit for the no hitter.

I will try to remember to start the game thread the next time he starts. I believe that will be the last regular season game in St, Louis. This is also the first Reds no hitter for RedsZone! How about that!

What a great game! The thought ran through my mind after the 3rd inning that Homer has no hit stuff tonight. But I really didn't think he would do it. Didn't really start believing until after the 7th. I was just hoping the Reds could get a couple more runs and Homer could get the win. Great win and I said after yesterdays game that this team seems to have something special about it. I believe that even more after tonight.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    If you didn't set your DVR or want to see it again... it will come on again (condensed) at midnight...
    I actually did DVR the game. I always DVR the Reds in case something special happens. So it did tonight. That will be a keeper. The only thing is that my DVD recorder won't let me record it. It's telling me its a copyrighted movie. So I will have to put it on a VHS tape.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I never thought it'd be Bailey. Volquez or Cueto maybe.....Arroyo, perhaps....

We have something really special going on here.

I got blasted with emails from the Reds about the no no after Attending my boys HS football game. So the drama was lost but watching it on DVR was still amazing!
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

I was at the local high school football game following on my phone. Once it got through 7 innings I told my wife it was time to go home!

I was able to see the last two innings.

What a night! What a season!
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

'Man this offense is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    'Man this offense is terrible.
    Debbie Downer Noise - YouTube
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

I ended up watching most of it on my Kindle because I was moving from the kitchen to the grill all night cooking dinner. Almost burned a few things because I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. What a fabulous game! Thanks for the PBP so I could relive it again today! The amazing part to me is that is our #4 pitcher, not our ace. What a pitching staff... I can't wait to see what these guys do in the playoffs!

Way to go Homer!!

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

I was listening and doing laundry. There is a delay of feeds so in the ninth I kept listening but had my finger on the remote... When I heard Marty call the pop-up I immediately turned on the TV and saw it happen...
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Turn Off Ads?