Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hi Reds fans!

Hi Reds fans!

I was born in Indiana and grew up rooting for the Reds.We moved to Florida when I was a kid and I was delirious to find that my boys held their spring training at Al Lopez field (where the present day Raymond James stadium now stands) not far from where we lived.I LOVED spring training where Big Klu would let us kids go out on the field and we could actually meet our heroes.This was back in the days of the Big Red Machine and I got all of their autographs (and like a dummy,threw them all away).I have been in Tn. since 1990 and sometimes I make the drive and catch a game.My all-time favorite player is Johnny Bench,hence the 5 in my screen name.I am looking foward o seeing the Reds win another world series or two,starting this year.Go Reds!
    ...And this one belongs to the Reds!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hi Reds fans!

Welcome to the board

Re: Hi Reds fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsrule5 View Post
    I was born in Indiana and grew up rooting for the Reds.We moved to Florida when I was a kid and I was delirious to find that my boys held their spring training at Al Lopez field (where the present day Raymond James stadium now stands) not far from where we lived.I LOVED spring training where Big Klu would let us kids go out on the field and we could actually meet our heroes.This was back in the days of the Big Red Machine and I got all of their autographs (and like a dummy,threw them all away).I have been in Tn. since 1990 and sometimes I make the drive and catch a game.My all-time favorite player is Johnny Bench,hence the 5 in my screen name.I am looking foward o seeing the Reds win another world series or two,starting this year.Go Reds!
    Welcome. If you're in TN you have three different parks in your state where you can see the Reds AA affiliate, Pensacola, play. The games are an awful lot of fun.
    Again, welcome aboard!

Turn Off Ads?