Turn Off Ads?
Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part III

Re: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part III

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    It's his real hair:

https://trendingpal.com/is-eduardo-f...-the-long-hair

The actor that plays Jonathan is 28, I think he struggled with drugs and alcohol the last couple of years, it has definitely not helped him look like a credible teenager
    He must product the heck out of it, looks fake.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    They call me "chef"

I skipped last season of ST after watching the first 3-4 episodes. I think this season (what I’ve watched so far) has been fantastic and a great teen horror homage. I will say I could not care any less for the Hopper storyline.

4. Likes:

westofyou (06-27-2022),WildcatFan (06-30-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    I skipped last season of ST after watching the first 3-4 episodes. I think this season (what I’ve watched so far) has been fantastic and a great teen horror homage. I will say I could not care any less for the Hopper storyline.
    Yeah, I think they kind of stepped in it with how they ended S3 with Hopper. I actually love the character, but Soviet Prison camp for an entire season? Ehhhhhh no thanks.

With that said, yeah, this season has been great. Best season after season 1 IMHO.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

6. Likes:

WildcatFan (06-30-2022)

Enjoyed this season of Stranger Things a lot. Eddie was a fantastic addition. He's my fav this season. Steve, Dustin, Lucas, and Max are carrying the show though imo. Coulda been writing, some of the storylines were boring this season, but the good ones were very good.

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    The Bear on FX/Hulu is also awesome.
    Started watching this and like it a lot.

9. Likes:

RichRed (07-05-2022)

Anyone watching season 4 of Westworld? Two episodes in and numerous new mysteries and answers to plot gaps are emerging. It’s looking like another artificial AI v Artificial AI war of attrition. The characters are complex, the acting is very good, but humanism is lacking. Are the show’s creators all robots too?

Loved season 4 of ST, cannot wait for season 5.

As a nerdy pre-teen Metallica nerd, I was here for Eddie playing Master of Puppets.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Loved season 4 of ST, cannot wait for season 5.

As a nerdy pre-teen Metallica nerd, I was here for Eddie playing Master of Puppets.
    They really nailed the Guitar Hero vibe, it was awesome.

Great season.

13. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (07-12-2022)

The first episode of The Rehearsal on HBO Max was wild. Such a fascinating show.

15. Likes:

Redsfaithful (07-18-2022)

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    The first episode of The Rehearsal on HBO Max was wild. Such a fascinating show.
    Nathan Fielder is a legend. If anyone hasn’t watched Nathan for You, do it now. He also produced How to with John Wilson which is another satisfying blend of sneakily touching, dryly hilarious and whimsical reality/docu TV.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Nathan Fielder is brilliant.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    I’m watching the first 5 episodes of Devs. I feel like Homer Simpson watching Masterpiece Theatre. I am enjoying it even with the difficulty in following some things.
    Ha. I'm going to use that one. And Devs is an underappreciated gem. Might need to rewatch.
    Stick to your guns.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    It’s fun but to turn Jerry West into a buffoon and not close to how he was deserves to be lambasted. It’s terrible. Not even trying to be factual at all. Always the excuse that they have to make it entertainment. It’s Hollywood. You don’t need to make S up about the 80s Lakers to make them entertaining.

You're not the only one who was troubled by this. Including Jerry West. I get your point of view. Still, I loved the show, don't mind the factual liberties, and look forward to season 2. That scene between Kareem and the boy from the "Airplane" cockpit scene....
    Stick to your guns.

20. Likes:

Chip R (07-25-2022)

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Better Call Saul! End of an era. Jimmy & Kim will go down as two of my favorite characters ever.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

22. Likes:

Boss-Hog (08-16-2022),Chip R (08-16-2022),Larkin Fan (08-19-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Better Call Saul! End of an era. Jimmy & Kim will go down as two of my favorite characters ever.
    You reminded me to text a good friend.. she's a big fan of the series too see if she was satisfied.

I just finished the 5th season on Netflix. Decent. It'd be awkward for me though to start season 6 now though when it was on at night.

Binged Breaking Bad during quarantine.

24. Likes:

Chip R (08-16-2022)

Turn Off Ads?