Turn Off Ads?
Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 NFL Season

Re: 2022 NFL Season

Shaquille Leonard (back) practiced in full on Thursday. He now has five consecutive full practices, but the Colts held him out of Week 2 after Friday's practice as a precaution. Leonard hasn't played since undergoing surprise back surgery near the start of training camp.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote from last week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    The audio from the announcers wasn't quite in sync with the game action.
    So far for this weeks game the sound seems in sync.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

4. Likes:

Chip R (09-23-2022),Sea Ray (09-23-2022)

I didn't think I'd see a better catch than Diontae Johnson made week one. I think George Pickens may have just topped it.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

6. Likes:

goreds2 (09-22-2022),Kingspoint (09-22-2022),Revering4Blue (09-22-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    I didn't think I'd see a better catch than Diontae Johnson made week one. I think George Pickens may have just topped it.
    Unbelievable. (I did draft both Johnson and Claypool on my fantasy team expecting the Steelers to change Trubisky's tight-ass attitude.)
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 09-22-2022 at 09:14 PM.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Browns might have to start looking for another kicker
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Unbelievable. (I did draft both Johnson and Claypool on my fantasy team expecting the Steelers to change Trubisky's tight-ass attitude.)
    Matt Canada's offense is too janky for me to recommend any Steelers' receiver as a WR1 (maybe WR2 if someone is struggling there). Maybe Freiermuth as a late round TE.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

I’ve never seen a defensive coordinator do less with the kind of defensive talent the Browns have assembled. If you put these browns players on the Steelers they would be the best D in the league.

Been a clean night. Hardly any penalties.

The announcers don't know player's names (Nick "Chunk", "Ryan" Pickett), but they sure as heck know that Myles Jack used to play in Jacksonville, because they bring it up every tackle.

--Ted Williams

13. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-22-2022)

The sound seems a second ahead of the game action.

PIT has CLE right where they want them. CLE has a 93.6% chance of winning right now.

16. Likes:

Chip R (09-23-2022),RedTeamGo! (09-22-2022),SteelSD (09-22-2022)

The Browns will be as talented as any team in the league once the serial sexual abuser becomes eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    The announcers don't know player's names (Nick "Chunk", "Ryan" Pickett), but they sure as heck know that Myles Jack used to play in Jacksonville, because they bring it up every tackle.
    To be fair, “chunk” is a good nickname for Nick Chubb, as he gets a lot of big chunks of yards.

19. Likes:

Revering4Blue (09-23-2022),SteelSD (09-22-2022)

Missons "Start Kenny Pickett" and "Fire Matt Canada" proceed in earnest.

--Ted Williams

21. Likes:

Revering4Blue (09-23-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I’ve never seen a defensive coordinator do less with the kind of defensive talent the Browns have assembled. If you put these browns players on the Steelers they would be the best D in the league.
    Second half was significantly better, but they still spent way too long making Trubisky look like a competent NFL QB.

23. Likes:

Revering4Blue (09-23-2022)

Turn Off Ads?