Turn Off Ads?
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1040

Thread: Covid-19, Part XIV

Re: Covid-19, Part XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    That ivermectin is an unsafe horse drug. I personally took the vaccine and have no interest in ivermectin. But any discussion about even the possibility of ivermectin potentially being effective at treating Covid is deemed misinformation despite the fact that at one point it seemed promising enough to at least do clinical trials by actual scientists. Let's hope it''s not lab leak all over again.
    That's because doctors and scientists aren't discussing it. If they were, I'd be all ears.

2. Turn Off Ads?

That's correct. It's a treatment for river blindness and certain parasites in humans. Call it that. Calling it horse dewormer when taken by humans (in pills intended for human consumption) is just being intentionally inflammatory.
    I don't ... I don't think this makes it less inflammatory
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

By the way, this is a pretty dangerous attitude toward media. Facts optional!
    Not at all what I said.

You’re kinda on one tonight though so whatever.

That ivermectin is an unsafe horse drug.
    It is a drug that is used to deworm horses, that is unsafe for humans to use except as prescribed by a doctor.

In other words, it is an unsafe horse drug.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Not at all what I said.

You’re kinda on one tonight though so whatever.
    I mean, it's exactly what you said. I know that whenver it's 5 on 1 it means I'm "on one". Whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    It is a drug that is used to deworm horses, that is unsafe for humans to use except as prescribed by a doctor.

In other words, it is an unsafe horse drug.
    Do you think Joe Rogan got a doctor's prescription?

Do you think Joe Rogan got a doctor's prescription?
    He definitely did not get it prescribed to treat Covid, because that has not been approved. If he took it for Covid, it was unsafe.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

There are definitely doctors who prescribe ivermectin for patients as a treatment for Covid.

I mean, it's exactly what you said. I know that whenver it's 5 on 1 it means I'm "on one". Whatever.
    No it means your wrong and should maybe look in the mirror.

Joe Rogan posted a video bragging about his use of an unapproved Covid treatment. He didn’t elaborate much beyond that. That video went out to millions of people, many of them are very likely to be influenced by his opinion and are now both much less likely to get vaccinated and much more likely to use an unapproved and potentially dangerous treatment.

Now CNN could have called Joe Rogan to get more details (I’m quite sure they did this) and waited to run any information or they can talk about the potential dangers. Again the important story isn’t if Joe Rogans doctor wrote him a prescription for unapproved medicine (although that is an interesting story and not for the reasons you’d like it to be). The story is about correcting Joe Rogans misinformation. You can always fix a detail later. They probably learned that from Joe Rogan. Just say something to get it out there, only in this case CNN was actually doing some good.

Just to fair, I actually typed it out and googled "is ivermectin a viable treatment for covid". There is nothing out there that supports it.

There are definitely doctors who prescribe ivermectin for patients as a treatment for Covid.
    I am sure there are doctors who do all sorts of improper, unethical things.

If they are, what they are doing is unsafe and goes against FDA rules and guidelines.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2021/han00449.asp

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    No it means your wrong and should maybe look in the mirror.
    No, I'm really not. It's very strange how personal things get in here so quickly for basically no reason. Sorry for holding the super controversial opinion that CNN shoud try to report things accurately.

13. Likes:

Sea Ray (10-14-2021)

Sorry for holding the super controversial opinion that CNN shoud try to report things accurately.
    There has been an insane amount of disinformation about Covid coming from every and all sources… and this is what you get angry about?

I have to point out that in the Rogan portion of this thread we have seen just about every single RedsZone "I've lost the debate but I won't admit it" tactic available;

Two classics among many:

"Who cares any way. It's silly anyone cares."
    "Rogan is inflammatory too."

Just admit CNN was being inflammatory and dishonest, to paint Rogan in a bad light. Why is that so difficult? All the networks do it. There's really no debate here.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

16. Likes:

Boston Red (10-14-2021),Sea Ray (10-14-2021)

They call me "chef"

That’s what happens on RedsZone. I got personally attacked in the police brutality thread for demanding that people stop lying and admit that the kerning in MSNBC’s logo is off.

Sorry for holding the super controversial opinion that CNN shoud try to report things accurately.
    What is the difference between the human version and animal version besides the dosage?

Anyway, they were far more generous than they needed to be. They would have just called him a moron for not getting vaccinated in the first place and he wouldn't have needed horse dewormer.

Turn Off Ads?