Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2019-2020: Band in China

Re: NBA 2019-2020: Band in China

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Sounds like Klay is not expected to play the entire season according to Kerr. Obviously changes the Warriors expectations a bit.
    It's better for him not to push it. IMO, they're still pretty interesting if they can keep their bigs healthy.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    It's better for him not to push it. IMO, they're still pretty interesting if they can keep their bigs healthy.
    It was never realistic.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Pretty good opening night haha. OT in Toronto and Lakers Clippers going playoff intensity in Game 1.

5. Likes:

Kingspoint (10-23-2019),Revering4Blue (10-23-2019)

Only thing I needed with that 3rd quarter by Danny Green was a Mike Breen "BANG!"

7. Likes:

Revering4Blue (10-23-2019)

So LeBron has been bad in the 4Q in both ends.

Clippers had 8 Steals, Harkless had 4 of them. Clippers had 5 Blocks, Harkless had 2 of them. Harkless was 2 of 3 from "3", and 2 of 4 from "2". He had his usual elite Defense. He had a +7 with 27 seconds left. When PG comes back, Harkless goes deeper to the bench. This Clippers team is deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Only thing I needed with that 3rd quarter by Danny Green was a Mike Breen "BANG!"
    That was an amazing run.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

10. Likes:

Stray (10-23-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    So LeBron has been bad in the 4Q in both ends.
    His 4th Quarter Coaching was worse.

- - - Updated - - -

The West is going to be amazing. With 5-game opening round series, some great teams are going down in the West in the 1st Round.

12. Likes:

Chip R (10-23-2019)

The Clippers are really good. I think they started Pat Patterson just to be funny.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

14. Likes:

dubc47834 (10-23-2019),Stray (10-23-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    The Clippers are really good. I think they started Pat Patterson just to be funny.
    "Everybody plays hard"

I was really close to winning huge money tonight and dropped the Siakam/Danny Green lineup to get Jrue and Lonzo. Still made some money but holy cow the 200k went to a lineup I considered.

Fun night of hoops. I think the Lakers will be fine, Lebron and AD will get it sorted out. And not so sure about the Raptors...took OT to beat the Zionless Pels when Jrue had a dreadful game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I was really close to winning huge money tonight and dropped the Siakam/Danny Green lineup to get Jrue and Lonzo. Still made some money but holy cow the 200k went to a lineup I considered.

Fun night of hoops. I think the Lakers will be fine, Lebron and AD will get it sorted out. And not so sure about the Raptors...took OT to beat the Zionless Pels when Jrue had a dreadful game.
    The Lakers have no space. Green had a great night and made it look better. LeBron looked tired in the 4Q and it’s game one.

If they can get Davis to play the 5 and have LeBron play an off ball 4 they have a team with Kouzma. If they keep doing what they did tonight they will fight for a playoff spot.

18. Likes:

Revering4Blue (10-23-2019)

I wouldn't make any conclusions about tonight from either game except for knowing that the Clippers are going to be the best Defensive team in the NBA.

The Lakers are not a Top-4 team in the West for the regular season. Not basing this on tonight's result, but on LeBron being their Head Coach. As I said last year, this ain't the East. While he missed the playoffs last season, as expected from me, he will again struggle to make the playoffs this season. The Lakers will be floating between 5-10 in the West all season.

Denver easily is the #1 seed. Clippers are going to be in the mix for 2-4. Lillard and C.J. finished 3rd each of the last two years and they have more talent around them this season than the last two seasons. Portland has shooters. Harden probably wins the MVP and definitely is in the mix for 2-4, though I wasn't saying that Portland is. Portland's season will take the whole season to develop. And, then there's Utah with their mystery Wing Defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The West is going to be amazing. With 5-game opening round series, some great teams are going down in the West in the 1st Round.
    Aren’t all playoff rounds still best of 7 for the 2020 playoffs?
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Aren’t all playoff rounds still best of 7 for the 2020 playoffs?
    They have been best of 7 since 2003.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

23. Likes:

M2 (10-24-2019)

Turn Off Ads?