Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Football 2021: Is this a dream?

Re: UK Football 2021: Is this a dream?

I realize signing day is a long way away and a LOT could happen (including coaching changes) but seeing Kentucky in the drivers seat against Alabama for a recruit not even from the Bluegrass is remarkable.

https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-w...ader-kentucky/
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I’ve read that Bama had backed off him snd thst Ole Miss is UK’s primary competition, st the moment

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I realize signing day is a long way away and a LOT could happen (including coaching changes) but seeing Kentucky in the drivers seat against Alabama for a recruit not even from the Bluegrass is remarkable.

https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-w...ader-kentucky/

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    I’ve read that Bama had backed off him snd thst Ole Miss is UK’s primary competition, st the moment
    Possible but I never get excited until they actually sign.

Add in that I think if Stoops does cash in somewhere else holding onto this class coming in will be secondary.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

UK up to number 12 this week. Pretty good for not playing last weekend. Next two games will determine whether this will be special season or just merely a good one. They should win them both but going on the road in the SEC is always dicey and UK's history with Tennessee isn't exactly glowing.
    Last edited by cumberlandreds; 10-25-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

6. Likes:

UKFlounder (10-25-2021),WVRed (10-25-2021)

Bully and Ali should be back this week.

Two huge pieces moving forward.

8. Likes:

cumberlandreds (10-25-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Bully and Ali should be back this week.

Two huge pieces moving forward.
    Shocked McCall is back this early. Pleased as well.

Ali should help in the passing game as well.

Tennessee at night in Lexington. I like their chances.

Will Rogers just doesn't scare me this weekend. If they don't turn the ball over they should win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Smokey View Post
    Tennessee at night in Lexington. I like their chances.

Will Rogers just doesn't scare me this weekend. If they don't turn the ball over they should win this game.
    Stoops teams historically have fared well against the air raid. Stranger things have happened in Starkvegas though.

The problem with Tennessee is you never know which team is going to show up. They also played Ole Miss and Bama tough (for three quarters).

So UK scored as many TD's against UGA as Florida, Arkansas, Auburn, and Clemson combined

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Smokey View Post
    So UK scored as many TD's against UGA as Florida, Arkansas, Auburn, and Clemson combined
    I'm hopeful kind of takes the brakes off and begins to show some wrinkles beginning today against MSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourgeois Zee View Post
    I'm hopeful kind of takes the brakes off and begins to show some wrinkles beginning today against MSU.
    Defense is rattling Levis so far and Kentucky has no answer for the air raid in the first half.

I-4 will be a nice season I suppose

UK can still have a 10 win season which would only their 4th in history. But a lot of their flaws are starting to be exposed. Levis has been at times a turnover machine. That has to stop or they won't beat Tennessee or probably Louisville. 8-4 would be, for UK, a nice season but it would be comedown from what looked to be a special type season after beating Florida and LSU. Hopefully they can take advantage of being home this week, beat the Voles and get back on track.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

No, we're going to be rooting for the Vols this week. Big game for both programs

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    UK can still have a 10 win season which would only their 4th in history. But a lot of their flaws are starting to be exposed. Levis has been at times a turnover machine. That has to stop or they won't beat Tennessee or probably Louisville. 8-4 would be, for UK, a nice season but it would be comedown from what looked to be a special type season after beating Florida and LSU. Hopefully they can take advantage of being home this week, beat the Voles and get back on track.
    I read where Kentucky is dead last in the nation in terms of turnover efficiency yet they are 6-2.

It’s not all Levis either. Chris Rodriguez has been fumble prone as well. I do think they need help at receiver outside of Wandale Robinson which would help Levis. Fortunately that may be coming next year.

Turn Off Ads?