Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Redszone Dynasty League 2015 -- Season 7

Re: Redszone Dynasty League 2015 -- Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    Before that last trade between GAllen5862 and redsfandan, GAllen5862 acquired pick 2.9 and the 9th waiver priority slot from Atomic Dumpling in exchange for pick 4.11 and the 2nd waiver priority.
    You two also made a deal that involved 4 2016 draft picks (and Archie Bradley). The problem is that Yahoo doesn't know that. I was thinking of proposing a deal to him including one of those picks until I realized he didn't have them anymore (even though Yahoo thinks he does). So, it might be worthwhile for you two to redo that trade on yahoo (just the picks of course) so there's no problems with someone proposing a trade for picks that the other team doesn't have anymore.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    You two also made a deal that involved 4 2016 draft picks (and Archie Bradley). The problem is that Yahoo doesn't know that. I was thinking of proposing a deal to him including one of those picks until I realized he didn't have them anymore (even though Yahoo thinks he does). So, it might be worthwhile for you two to redo that trade on yahoo (just the picks of course) so there's no problems with someone proposing a trade for picks that the other team doesn't have anymore.
    Yes we do need to do that.

Could we get an official ruling on when 2017 draft picks are eligible to be traded? I got an unspecific answer last time I asked. Personally I'd open them up after this season when trades can once again happen. It is rather hard to keep track of who has what picks already at this time...and if we go too far in advance it will really convolute matters. Just my opinion, probably a good topic for discussion.
    Last edited by kaldaniels; 03-15-2015 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Could we get an official ruling on when 2017 draft picks are eligible to be traded? I got an unspecific answer last time I asked. Personally I'd open them up after this season when trades can once again happen. It is rather hard to keep track of who has what picks already at this time...and if we go too far in advance it will really convolute matters. Just my opinion, probably a good topic for discussion.
    Unless we decide otherwise as a group, I will make the ruling that 2017 draft picks cannot be traded until Yahoo Fantasy Baseball opens for the 2016 season in late January. We can trade draft picks one year ahead, but not more than one year ahead. If there is significant disagreement on this we can have a discussion and possibly a vote later in the year.

6. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (03-16-2015),Gallen5862 (03-22-2015),kaldaniels (03-23-2015),mbgrayson (03-19-2015)

I accepted this trade with Kal Daniels.

GAllen5862 receives:

Pick 4.9

Kaldaniels receives:

2016 4th round draft pick

Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    I accepted this trade with Kal Daniels.

GAllen5862 receives:

Pick 4.9

Kaldaniels receives:

2016 4th round draft pick
    Trade recorded in the annals (not the anals).

9. Likes:

kaldaniels (03-23-2015)

Not sure if the message went out, but pick 4.5 is Wilmer Flores, JJ Hardy dropped. When sending the message (twice) I got an error message.

I loathe the Texas Rangers. By not putting Darvish on the DL, they cost me a shot at two 2B that i wanted.

loathe i say.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I loathe the Texas Rangers. By not putting Darvish on the DL, they cost me a shot at two 2B that i wanted.

loathe i say.
    you are preaching to the choir brother!

I have this dynasty team & a 20 team H2H dynasty team. Each team has multiple guys (Stroman, Pence, McGee, etc) that have zero chance of playing in April. They are 100% going on the DL, whenever their team gets around to it. So its a bit of slow torture to watch guys I want get picked up by other teams while I wait for a roster spot to open. This happen every year but with multiple DL guys on each team it hurts more this year.

Kinda spitballing but if we pushed the draft back next year (maybe start March 20th or so) this issue wouldn't be as big of an annoyance.

after a brutal work week that ended at 9 pm last night I was looking forward to someone, anyone, on my team officially going on the DL today so that I could add Mike Napoli.
    Ben picked him up this morning.
    sigh.

My wife said "what fun would it be if the other guys in your league weren't very good and let you have all the good players?"
    I said "that would be great, I'd win every year!"

Yes I think most of us are waiting for players to be DLed. Seems like MLB teams are waiting until the last possible moment to DL their injured players this year.

I'll quit complaining now.
    I woke up from a nap and found 4 open roster spots on my team.
    Gotta get to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    after a brutal work week that ended at 9 pm last night I was looking forward to someone, anyone, on my team officially going on the DL today so that I could add Mike Napoli.
    Ben picked him up this morning.
    sigh.

My wife said "what fun would it be if the other guys in your league weren't very good and let you have all the good players?"
    I said "that would be great, I'd win every year!"
    Well I mean I would feel bad...

But I'm a guy whose sole hope of being in first this year (for just a split second) rides on what Jason Heyward (and Matt Carpenter to an extent) does in his first at-bat tonight.

Good luck everyone.

I just hope to crawl out of the cellar this year.
    Where we gonna go?

so the Padres trade for Kimbrel which means I lose a closer (Benoit). And Ben beats me to Grilli (now the Braves closer) by 5 minutes. Ouch!

I did grab Grilli in another league & had one of those panic moments trying to figure out who to drop knowing sometimes every second counts.

Turn Off Ads?