Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Saturday 9/5/15 Brewers @ Reds Day/ Evening DH

Re: Saturday 9/5/15 Brewers @ Reds Day/ Evening DH

That'll do it. 7-3 Brewers, final.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I keep beating a dead horse, but did Price even think this lineup had a chance from the beginning? That said, Duvall impresses me (even though I only listened to the game--the TV feel was blacked out for some reason. Sampson is not ready for prime time and Hoover still, well, sucks--his early season success is a mirage. His ERA has jumped 30 points in the last two weeks. Skip continues to play for some unknown reason and batting ahead of the hot Suarez.

I don't care about the draft position because that is a hope and a prayer and I continue to say that finishing last is the ultimate disgrace.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Duvall showed why he needs to be getting 3-4 PAs a game for the rest of the year. Maybe he's just a bench bat, maybe he's just organizational depth, but there's a chance that he can be a productive big league hitter. And that is worth exploring over giving Skippy, Boesch, and Bourgeois the playing time.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

5. Likes:

WVRedsFan (09-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Duvall showed why he needs to be getting 3-4 PAs a game for the rest of the year. Maybe he's just a bench bat, maybe he's just organizational depth, but there's a chance that he can be a productive big league hitter. And that is worth exploring over giving Skippy, Boesch, and Bourgeois the playing time.
    Exactly. If Skippy gets one more start over Duvall this season ... that's one too many.

Turn Off Ads?