Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Senzel Update?

Re: Senzel Update?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanInMS View Post
    Out of all the MLB players with Covid Nick Senzel(surprise, surprise)is the one it knocks out a month and a half. All the others have came right back on time. Even, Freddie Freeman who it affected worse than anyone. Well, except the pitcher from Boston.
    The last game Nick Senzel played was on Aug 14. He hasn't been out for a month and a half.

There is a link to the story of 25 year old Joan Mancada still suffering from the effects of covid-19 in post # 30 of this thread that tells of the difficulties some have recovering from being infected with covid-19.

2. Likes:

ochoa30 (09-12-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

in the spring he will have a hairline fracture of the third distal phalanx which will keep him out from april 1st to Sept 1 then he will have dental pruritis

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Berenyi View Post
    in the spring he will have a hairline fracture of the third distal phalanx which will keep him out from april 1st to Sept 1 then he will have dental pruritis
    What's the point of that post
    Crazy Reds Fan

what are you my editor whats the point of your post? if you dont like my humor ignore me,, do you think I pay any attention to your tripe?

what are you my editor whats the point of your post? if you dont like my humor ignore me,, do you think I pay any attention to your tripe?
    How's Aquino doing?
    Crazy Reds Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    How's Aquino doing?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    How's Aquino doing?
    Hats... for bats?

Gracias... Gracias...
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

he is not doing well unfortunately he h as not been given three consecutive starts but as John Maynard Kenyes said ( of course prealgebra drop out rolando would not know who that is) when the facts change then my opinion changes

This latest gimmick by junkhead was impressive, but it’s obvious now. He has gotten bored so he’s going full insult.

With that said, it’s amusing.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

I am not Aquino's father,,my point was a scientific point, as a hypothesis he deserved the chance to succeed or fail based on a continual exposure to the starting lineup,, not as the ninth option after, the junk du jour that was van meter etc,, he merited a long look after his performance last year,, if he is not up to it, then those are the facts,,

Facts are stubborn ,, you cant ignore them

I am not Aquino's father,,my point was a scientific point, as a hypothesis he deserved the chance to succeed or fail based on a continual exposure to the starting lineup,, not as the ninth option after, the junk du jour that was van meter etc,, he merited a long look after his performance last year,, if he is not up to it, then those are the facts,,

Facts are stubborn ,, you cant ignore them
    You do realize the majority of this board agrees with you Aquino should get a long look, right?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

yes I do but someone asked me how hes doing so I figured that was a pre kindergarden smart remark by a hypothyroid poster implying that he has not done well, whioch is obvious I just wish he started the season and played three straight weeks so that we would know the answer

yes I do but someone asked me how hes doing so I figured that was a pre kindergarden smart remark by a hypothyroid poster implying that he has not done well, whioch is obvious I just wish he started the season and played three straight weeks so that we would know the answer
    I want my team to win so I definitely want to Aquino to do well I definitely would not wish injury upon him like you did earlier. But then again but then again I got to remember who I'm talking too
    Crazy Reds Fan

I did not wish injury to aquino,, you can t find a post that said that

your reading comprehension skills seem to be arrested at the Curious George level

remember the man with the yellow hat liked curious george, I know that was an abstruse concept

curious george is a voracious reader.

18. Likes:

marcshoe (09-12-2020),mgbrown66 (09-15-2020),Rolando (09-12-2020)

Turn Off Ads?