Turn Off Ads?
Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Re: COVID-19 Part IX -Vaccine Time

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Sounds like you had some really stupid former bosses. I get that.
    Really? You’ve never heard of the concept of NSFW?

Plenty of very benign innocent things will get you in trouble in lots of workplaces.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I don't like the picture on this site. Mods took it down. Cool.

But if you are absolutely and morally outraged by it let me warn you in advance - never join a "parents" group on Facebook or the like.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    The fact that you didn't recognize this as a historical photograph shows how very sheltered you are. He didn't list context because anyone who reads something harder than Marvel comic books would have recognized it. I mean, you are something like a 35 year old guy who still stays in contact with high school buddies. You need to read and travel more.
    **** off. I’m done responding to all your personal attacks against me today. ****. Off.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    Yes, I've heard of that concept. If this is it at your work, you work with really stupid people.

Plenty of very benign innocent things will get you in trouble in lots of workplaces.
    Due to the time it takes to moderate - I'd opine one shouldn't be viewing Redszone or similar forums while in a strict "no-NSFW" zone.

Otherwise you may be stuck telling your superior "It's not my fault - it's Boss Hogs!" Have fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Give me a break, this isn’t the same thing, but whatever. Clearly I am in the minority with wanting pictures of little kids like that randomly posted on this site with absolutely no context.
    It's the same thing in the fact that things are put up without context all the time. I hate that this one stunned you like it did. But for many of us it is (sadly) just that famous picture.

Yes, I've heard of that concept. If this is it at your work, you work with really stupid people.
    Seems like a pretty basic example of it to me. I’d say most offices frown upon their employees browsing nudity or violence no matter what the context. It’s not really all that absurd at all.

And by the way old man, I could not care less you lived in Germany. You’ve mentioned it a million times. Who cares.
    Old man? Ok, I can tell you are really feeling insecure now. My point was not that I lived in Germany- although life experiences form the way we look at things- but that Dachau happened to be in Germany for obvious reasons, and many people reacted the same way when I went to visit.

I'll promise not to call you young fella when you rave on about the pokeman game you won once. I'm sure your browser history will approve.

10. Likes:

Falls City Beer (11-30-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Due to the time it takes to moderate - I'd opine one shouldn't be viewing Redszone or similar forums while in a strict "no-NSFW" zone.

Otherwise you may be stuck telling your superior "It's not my fault - it's Boss Hogs!" Have fun with that.
    I’d be inclined to agree on most message boards, but RZ has a pretty well established history as being the “family safe” board as has been often joked about.

Seems like a pretty basic example of it to me. I’d say most offices frown upon their employees browsing nudity or violence no matter what the context. It’s not really all that absurd at all.
    Most offices also frown upon employees browsing baseball messageboards. They'd more likely prefer you to be reading the New York Times, where this image has been published a number of times. Unless they're stupid. And I get that there are a lot of stupid people in the world. Often in HR.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    It's the same thing in the fact that things are put up without context all the time. I hate that this one stunned you like it did. But for many of us it is (sadly) just that famous picture.
    It had nothing to do with stunning me. I’m done on this subject. Have a good day.

**** off. I’m done responding to all your personal attacks against me today. ****. Off.
    I'm just saying. I am stunned that you didn't recognize that photo, and it says more about you than me. Read up on it.

I’d be inclined to agree on most message boards, but RZ has a pretty well established history as being the “family safe” board as has been often joked about.
    Mods are great here but I believe a few months ago Sea Ray posted a pretty offensive attempt at humor that landed him in trouble. It was up for a bit and swiftly taken down by the mods. But in a no-nonsense environment it could have been too late. I'd advise all to be careful as it's just the nature of the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    I'm just saying. I am stunned that you didn't recognize that photo, and it says more about you than me. Read up on it.
    I get it. I’m creepy, immature, stupid, and had bad parents because I did not recognize one photo from 15-20 years before I was born. Got it.

Calling Rojo Nixon (because Nixon thought the photo was faked) is probably the lowest blow one could inflict on Rojo.

https://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/a...vietnam.nixon/
    The shoe fits.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Turn Off Ads?