Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RedEye and Tom Servo

Re: RedEye and Tom Servo

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    We met in person for tonight's game at Citi Field -- Tom is on the left, RedEye on the right.
    Still it buying it. RedEye and Tom are the same person. Check their ISPs or htmls or something.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Every time I look at Servo I fall that much further in love

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    My other guess was a promo for Christian Mingle.
    I'm pretty sure this is one is for the launch of Christian Tingle.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. I'm not sure if they were lost during a previous upgrade or what could've happened...
    My guess is that it is because they are for the most part 5+ years old and the page where the picture was linked to has since been deleted.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    My guess is that it is because they are for the most part 5+ years old and the page where the picture was linked to has since been deleted.
    In real life, you don't look a thing like your avatar.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    In real life, you don't look a thing like your avatar.
    I've tried, but my genetics aren't up to the challenge.

“I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

8. Likes:

KittyDuran (07-21-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Yeah, if they were linked instead of attached, that'd almost certainly be the case.

Nice. I was at Citi for the Reds game the next day. Had I known...
    Go BLUE!!!

11. Likes:

RedEye (07-22-2015),Tom Servo (07-22-2015)

I went to the Friday game as well. I took some photos...I should put them up, but I've been lazy. Good game, though the loss sucked. Also scary how a little girl right in front of me got hit by a ball in the neck. Thankfully, she was just more startled than injured. Scary though.

Hope you gents got some Shake Shack!

13. Likes:

RedEye (07-22-2015)

Aw man! Would have loved to meet you guys, too. Next time. And yes... I did hit up the Shake Shack.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Turn Off Ads?