Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 2022 Part 2

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Re: NCAA Football 2022 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I can't stand Desmond Howard's laughing and clapping while on stage. It's unprofessional. I don't want to see him clapping at their inside jokes. Do that at your party, not on national tv when you're supposed to be an analyst
    As an OSU fan it makes me happy that Desmond Howard is a well recognized, front-and-center ambassador for Michigan. He is an obvious clown to every fan base outside of Michigan.

I don't regularly watch any of the pre-game shows - they really don't offer anything for me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong View Post
    As an OSU fan it makes me happy that Desmond Howard is a well recognized, front-and-center ambassador for Michigan. He is an obvious clown to every fan base outside of Michigan.

I don't regularly watch any of the pre-game shows - they really don't offer anything for me.
    Me either (I was not even aware that Desmond was known as a clown out there)

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong View Post

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Me either (I was not even aware that Desmond was known as a clown out there)
    I could be wrong - I occasionally visit other fans boards when OSU will play them. The General sense I get is that Charles Woodson is highly respected and that Desmond Howard is not a serious analyst - just a homer/goofball. Clown may be strong, and I could be wrong.

Some of the guys just play their shtick - Desmond is one of them IMO, he is just playing a role.

I am obviously a big OSU fan - I respect the hell out of Charles Woodson. From Findlay, OH - he would have been a superstar at OSU, not that he wasn't at UM. Just what could have been.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I am obviously a big OSU fan - I respect the hell out of Charles Woodson. From Findlay, OH - he would have been a superstar at OSU, not that he wasn't at UM. Just what could have been.
    Wait... you're a OSU fan?

They're my favorite team in the Missouri Valley Conference

I thought they were Mid American?
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Go Bobcats!

11. Likes:

Roy Tucker (11-29-2022),westofyou (11-29-2022)

What time do the CFP rankings come out?

I’m a Buckeye fan but I can’t believe they still have a shot at the playoffs.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post

7 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post

I don’t want them in CFP but trying to look at it from a neutral standpoint: they are 11-1 with their only loss being to undefeated UM with a top 10 win over PSU and solid win over ranked ND. There aren’t many teams with a better resume. There are 3, to be exact. USC has a worse loss.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

I don’t want them in CFP but trying to look at it from a neutral standpoint: they are 11-1 with their only loss being to undefeated UM with a top 10 win over PSU and solid win over ranked ND. There aren’t many teams with a better resume. There are 3, to be exact. USC has a worse loss.
    Bucks deserve to be in over 'Bama if USC stumbles.

16. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-29-2022),GAC (11-30-2022),goreds2 (11-29-2022),Revering4Blue (11-29-2022)

I hate having to default to this but at this point it may come down to “the 4th team has to be someone.” At which point given the way games may break this weekend…it may be OSU.

18. Likes:

goreds2 (11-29-2022),Revering4Blue (11-29-2022)

It would be interesting if a.) Georgia loses, b.) Michigan wins, and c.) one of TCU or USC loses.

UM would probably slide up to #1 and OSU squeaks in to #4. They’d meet again in the opening round of CFP.

Not likely, but it could happen.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

20. Likes:

goreds2 (11-29-2022)

Turn Off Ads?