Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

Re: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I would object by saying that even when, say, Thom gets on someone like Soriano or Castro for bad defense or a lazy play, he still posits how talented they are. By contrast, when's the last time Thom said anything nice about Jay Bruce?
    Thom doesn't say anything nice about his own mom.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 9/10/14 Cardinals of St. Louis Missouri vs the Reds Baseball Club of Cincinnati

I would object by saying that even when, say, Thom gets on someone like Soriano or Castro for bad defense or a lazy play, he still posits how talented they are. By contrast, when's the last time Thom said anything nice about Jay Bruce?
    No....if he complimented Soriano is was a back-handed one.

I get what you are saying though.

If Luddy is ok to play a day game after a night game....I'd play Luddy in LF, BHam in CF and Heisey in RF tomorrow.

I don't blame Chappy one bit for flinching on a ball hit back near him, slow roller or not.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Thom doesn't say anything nice about his own mom.
    Thom has a mom?

We're still good!
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Harold.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

I don't blame Chappy one bit for flinching on a ball hit back near him, slow roller or not.
    Me neither. He's gun shy for good reason.

Awesome.....love team wins.

11. Likes:

Red Raindog (09-10-2014),Roy Tucker (09-10-2014)

Great game.

13. Likes:

Roy Tucker (09-10-2014)

If the Reds can win tomorrow, and win the series against the Cards, it will almost make up for the rest of the season.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

they looked focused tonight.. nice to see even if its to late.. need that to carry over to next season. NOW with this 3rd base coach, he has to go!!.. NOMORE dead ducks at home!!

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    If the Reds can win tomorrow, and win the series against the Cards, it will almost make up for the rest of the season.
    Yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and ... disagree with you there.

17. Likes:

villain612 (09-11-2014)

lol what was Matheny doing in the 9th?

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    lol what was Matheny doing in the 9th?
    I understand putting in subs last night, in a blow out. But in a two run game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and ... disagree with you there.
    I said, "almost"
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Turn Off Ads?